Sentosa Island (Singapore)
Sentosa is the name of an island in Singapore that is acclaimed as an excursion spot.
This island is one of the areas lay the image of Singapore, the Merlion. The aggregate territory of Sentosa progressively developing on the grounds that Singapore mereklamasikan area by importing sand from the regional Riau Islands, Indonesia.
Sentosa island is partitioned into four locales, each of which portrays the excitement zone that is diverse.
1. Imbiah Lookout: generally filled by a neighborly learning spaces for kids, for example, the Discover of Singapore, a butterfly plant, and so forth.
2. Siloso Point: contains some submerged park
3. Shoreline: numerous exercises completed here, for example, sunbathing and playing with the family on the shoreline.
4. Resort World Sentosa: This is the area of numerous pleasant diversion venues one of which is the Universal Studio Singapore
Things to do in Sentosa Island:
- Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom
- Fort Siloso Tours
- Song of the sea
- Nature Walk – Dragon Trail
- Sentosa 4D Magix
- Sentosa Luge & Skyride
- Underwater World